Photo by Kiersten Gluck
The Flow at VibeWell?
We’ve got you for all your asana needs (and you knew that).
But we want to make sure you are fully and completely ready to experience everything else that the VibeWell Yoga Festival is bringing to Asbury Park on October 27th.
First of all, yogis need to EAT, right?
Well, we are serving up delicious food & drinks because of these amazing companies, brands, foodies, juicers, and local growers:
Try Vegan® began as an idea that hit Vince Gulino at a Halloween party in 2014. He knew he wanted to spread the message of veganism and went on a mission to figure out how. He wrote a 40 page business plan and was about to start looking for investors for Try Vegan restaurant until he realized how much pressure came along with an outside investment of that magnitude. He then realized he was 26, living at home, and had some savings so he decided to take his savings for purchasing a house and invested it in himself. It was not a lot of money, but enough for him to buy a few old shuttle buses to convert into food trucks. In May 2015 he quit his job and began converting the old shuttle bus into a food truck. After a long winding road, Try Vegan® made it’s debut September 19th 2015 at a food truck festival in Trenton, NJ. Since then, the Try Vegan’s food trucks have been fortunate enough to vend at some of the biggest festivals on the east coast including Governor’s Ball, Meadow’s Music Festival, Moonrise Music Festival, NYC Pride, Imagine Festival, and EDC Orlando. All the while, Try Vegan is promoting knowledge and awareness with our “Did You Know” sign on display for thousands of onlookers.
Bowery is the modern farming company growing the purest produce imaginable. They are on a mission to grow food for a better future by revolutionizing agriculture. By combining the benefits of the best local farms with advances made possible by technology, their indoor farms create the ideal conditions to grow post-organic produce you can feel good about eating. Bowery farms use zero pesticides, 95% less water, and are 100+ times more productive on the same footprint of land than traditional agriculture. Their produce is currently available at select Whole Foods and Foragers stores in the Tristate area and featured on the menus of Tom Colicchio’s New York restaurants Craft and Fowler & Wells.
The Herd Juicery is more than just a juice bar. They are your one stop shop for all your nutrition needs. Besides the juices and smoothies, they offer a great selection of vegan foods. From sandwiches and soups to avocado toasts and salads, they’ve got you covered!
Life’s too short to drink bad coffee!
It all started with a coffee stand, and a passion to brew the BEST coffee out there! They started brewing coffee on hard work, faith in their quality product and a desire to bring it to as many people as possible! After experiencing the most amazing feedback and encouragement from fans, friends, and family, Coffee Surf realized this was a special product. At Coffee Surf, roasting coffee and pouring the perfect cup is their passion. They believe in living life to the fullest and enjoying the best cup of coffee possible.
Committed to producing the finest quality rice and rice products for your family. Since 1937, the Lundberg family has been growing healthy, great tasting rice while respecting and sustaining the earth. Today, the third and fourth generations carry on the family heritage by using eco-positive farming methods that produce wholesome, healthful rice, rice cakes, rice chips and risottos while improving and protecting the environment for generations to come.
Water Inspired By Nature. Pure spring water infused with natural flower & fruit botanicals!
Shakes and smoothies are the perfect way to refresh yourself at the shore – delicious, filling, and nutritious while replenishing the liquids lost to playing hard and having a good time. Shore Shake is serving up great drinks to beachgoers at the shore in an effort to provide fantastic beverages all while helping restore the Jersey Shore. When you visit this truck, you’ll be getting yourself a treat while working on bringing something back to its former glory, so check it out and find your own favorite flavor.
Beginning with the MORINGA line, WAVE OF BALANCE seeks to improve life balance through sustainable products that focus on wellness & community engagement. Moringa leaves are 25% protein and contain all 9 essential amino acids; they’re also a great source of fiber and plant-based iron. Gram for gram, moringa leaves have: 7 times more vitamin C than oranges; 4 times more vitamin A than carrots; 4 times more calcium than milk; and 3 times more potassium than bananas. A 2014 study published in “Journal of Food Science and Technology” found that consuming 1½ teaspoons of moringa powder every day for 3 months significantly increased antioxidant levels in the blood; the antioxidants in moringa leaves have been shown to prevent oxidative damage and protect against oxidative damage as well as free radicals.
We are also really grateful to have Nourished by Nature coming to offer free sips to everyone taking class with Phyllicia in the Asbury Hotel. Make sure to grab a cup before you head to your next class!
Now onto the healing, self-love, and self-care.
To make your VibeWell experience as nourishing as possible, we recommend:
- A class with at least one of these transformative humans: Karena Virginia, Phyllicia Bonnano, Jillian Pransky, and Johnny Scifo. They are all carefully curating their offerings to make sure you receive the kindness and care your body (heart, mind, and spirit) deserves!
- Meditation and sound healing with April and Bridget in the Danny Clinch Gallery. Why? Because stillness is where the healing begins, and sound has the ability to positively affect our whole being. Together, April and Bridget will utilize ancient meditation techniques in conjunction with sound healing to rejuvenate the system and bring the mind into to a clearer and calmer state. You’ll leave feeling inspired, grounded, and connected as a community.
- Meet with the amazing Dr. Patricia Healey Montenegro, our certified natural health practitioner and naturopathic doctor from Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. Dr. Montenegro sees patients who have tried everything and want mother more than to feel well again. What’s even better, “once patients begin a program, they often notice changes quickly. They have better digestion, higher energy levels, improved libido, they see a difference in their hair, skin, and nails, their mental fogginess clears, and they have fewer headaches.”
- A cupping session with Stephanie Moore (ideally before or after her incredible presentation on self-love and self-care in the Gallery).
- Acupuncture (we just dropped the price per session to $40 – get in on that NOW), Chakra Balancing, Numerology & Reiki in our Healing Space, right off the main yoga room in the Asbury Hotel. Book in advance to make sure you secure a spot!
- FREE massages and Cryotherapy facials in the Asbury Lanes. We are so excited for you to meet the team from ChillCryo in Red Bank, NJ; as we’ve personally experienced over the past few months, Cryotherapy effectively treats pain, improves overall wellness, effectively reduces local and systemic inflammation, balances hormones, relieves insomnia, and helps us make healthier choices (mostly because of the mood boost we get after a few minutes in the full body chamber!).
- A deep talk with the team from Daily Dose CBD, so you can start infusing your daily life with their pure, natural, full spectrum CBD products, which are personally crafted finest distillate in the USA & hand-made to ensure a quality experience.
- Grab our first-ever VibeWell Essential Oil Roller! We will have them for sale at the registration tables (but there are only 25, so don’t miss out!)
- Jam out in our healing zone and Mala Vendor Tent with Blqlab! For the second year, Blqlab will be performing his unique and ethereal style of ambient guitar at Vibewell. He will be playing a live, extended set throughout the morning and afternoon.
- Adorn yourself in Conscious Ink. They are on a mission to raise consciousness around the world, one body at a time! To make our VibeWell experience even more magical, Conscious Ink is sending Manifestation Tattoos, which are temporary on the skin and indelible on the soul.
And one last thing…
If you bought your VibeWell pass on Eventbrite, here is how your class registration for VibeWell will work:
- Check your email! FitDEGREE sent you a Welcome Email, which will include your log in credentials for our VibeWell app. Check your spam if you don’t see that Welcome email.
- Use your log-in credentials to log-in on the VibeWell app.
- Check your email one more time – you need to verify your email address before you book classes (wow we just used the word “email” a lot).
- After you verify, you book!
- If you have any problems, email@example.com is your girl. She will get back to you as quickly as she can (usually it is VERY fast).
Never Miss a Post!
The Top Three Reasons for Joining NJYC
The greatest teachers, studios, classes and communities are in the Garden State.
You are ready to inspire and be inspired.
You believe in living a life you love, supported by a practice that makes you feel amazing