You love yoga.
You practice as much as you are able.
You know there is a connection between your mind and body.
AND (this is the important part) you felt something unmistakably different when you engaged in Kundalini yoga, meditation, deep breathwork, and mantra practices.
A calling. A shift. A transformation. Maybe even a calling to offer such practices as a teacher, guide, and leader someday.
But now you can’t find the practice you so powerfully connected to on a regular basis and you know that healing, embodied understanding, and self-mastery are the tools you need to bridge the gap between “here” and “there”.
We’ve got an answer for you. Or really, we’ve got a teacher we need for you to meet.
Hi, I’m Nicole. My friends in the Kundalini community call me Dharambir.
This story was my story 10 or more years ago. I had practiced Hatha yoga & mindfulness regularly up until that point, and when I first tried Kundalini Yoga & Meditation, breathwork, and mantra practices, I knew I needed more of it. I knew I wanted to be the person I was after classes- aware, energized, calm, and, in a sense, out of the muck of my usual issues. I knew I could be her.
After teaching Kundalini Yoga & Meditation, breathwork, and mantra practices for the past decade, I’ve been asked a lot by students who come to my group classes in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ, “What can I do next with this practice?”.
Private sessions and mentoring are not accessible for everyone, and as we know, 200hr trainings aren’t either – they can be big time/life commitments, may be over two hours away from here, and require time away from work, family, and LIFE.
It dawned on me to fill this gap with a 20-hour immersion course that could set YOU (a NJ resident or even anyone anywhere who resonates with this sentiment and can attend online) up for success on whatever your next steps are on this path of awareness and self-mastery… and keep it affordable and accessible.
In addition, I can offer this as a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education course, so if you are already teaching in another yoga style or modality, consider this a present to yourself to boost your CEUs for the next three years!
Wow. We LOVE this woman! Nicole has been blessed to receive over 700 hours of training in both Kundalini and Hatha Yoga in NYC, NM, and LA, and has dedicated her life’s work to teaching yoga and somatics since 2009. She is a teacher, an artist, a wife, a daughter, a friend to many, and a soon-to-be mama (pregnant and due in October!).
But her most prized identity is her connection to self, soul, heart, and spirit. That’s what Nicole will share with you.
NJ yoga tribe, here is what Nicole’s immersion can do for you and your practice:
- Increase your self-awareness so you can change patterns
- Regulate your nervous and glandular systems for better health
- Teach you both the scientific and esoteric foundations of these practices
- Develop a personalized at home breathwork and meditation program
- Deepen your embodiment of other limbs of yoga beyond asana
- Ignite personal change in a digestible and unique way
How is the immersion structured?
Two Saturday (1-6pm) & Two Sunday (12-5pm) afternoons this Summer, down the Jersey Shore, just blocks from the beach in Belmar, NJ.
What’s included with enrollment:
- Daily Kundalini Yoga & Meditation class
- Video recordings of all sessions (you may miss up to 5 hours as a LIVE participant and still receive credits)
- Small class size and individualized attention
- Adult learning style “lectures” and peer study groups
- Recommended reading list & personalized journal pamphlet
- Tools for breath and meditation practices for you at home as well as tips for friends/family
- YACEP 20 Contact Hours of Continuing Education Credits
Sat. June 22, 1-6 pm
Sat. June 29, 1-6pm
Sun. June 30, 12-5pm
Sun. July 14, 12-5pm
Never Miss a Post!
The Top Three Reasons for Joining NJYC
The greatest teachers, studios, classes and communities are in the Garden State.
You are ready to inspire and be inspired.
You believe in living a life you love, supported by a practice that makes you feel amazing